How cute are these mini rosemary and sea salt flatbreads?! Our resident nutritionist Danijela from Nourish & Tempt has whipped these up using our Plant Natural yoghurt. This is a super versatile product, and can be used like a normal unsweetened dairy-based yoghurt.
Alrighty, you’ll need…
1/2 cup plain flour, plus more to dust working surface
1/2 cup The Collective Dairy-Free Probiotic Natural Yoghurt
1 sprig fresh Rosemary
Now all you have to do is…
- In a bowl mix together flour and yoghurt into a dough.
- Generously dust kitchen counter/surface with flour. Add dough and roll into a ball in the flour dusting to prevent from sticking.
- Using hands, roll dough into a cylinder-shape. Slice into four small pieces.
- Start with one piece. Using a roll pin, roll gently into a flat bread, a little bigger than the palm of your hand. Make sure to add a generous dusting of flour during this process. Flour + gentle rolling will help prevent the dough from sticking or tearing.
- Heat a good drizzle of oil over a high heat. Once hot, add in a sprinkle of chopped rosemary, followed by the flatbread. Sprinkle generously with sea salt. Leave to cook for a minute or so, then flip once starting to nicely golden. Repeat with sea salt.
- Remove cooked flatbread, wipe down pan and repeat steps 4-5 with remaining dough.