We’re big pizza fans here at The Collective HQ, and when it comes to the base we think we’ve nailed it *grin*. This homemade pizza base is the bees knees, and is made with our Straight Up Unsweetened yoghurt to create a delicious golden base, that will have you going back for seconds… and probably thirds *wink*
Alrighty, you’ll need…
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup The Collective Straight Up Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Extra flour for kneading
- Your favourite pizza toppings.
Now you just need to…
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees
2. Place all dough ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine with a wooden spoon. Turn dough out onto a lightly dusted work surface and knead for about 5 minutes, adding more flour as needed to prevent it being too sticky.
3. flatten out dough to the desired thickness using your hands or a rolling pin and transfer to a lightly floured pizza tray. Top with your choice of sauce and other toppings for cooking and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and top with fresh ingredients and enjoy straight away.