Nothin’ better than chip ‘n’ dip for a weekend dinner party… this super creamy and chunky guacamole using our Straight Up unsweetened yoghurt is a real crowd pleaser *grin*
Makes a sharin’ bowl
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 1 dollop Straight Up yoghurt
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 medium sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Pitta or tortilla chips to serve
Top tip – spice up your guacamole with a few dashes of tabasco!
Now you need to:
- Halve the avocados removing the stone, then use a spoon to scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Crush the avocado with a fork or masher – keep it chunky.
- Add the chopped tomato, onion, chilli and dollop of Straight Up yoghurt and mix together.
- Squeeze in the lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Add most of the chopped coriander and stir in.
- Sprinkle the remaining coriander over the guacamole, and serve up with pitta or tortilla chips.