We love the warmer weather, and the epic food that comes with it. Check out this ‘Summer Corn Salsa with Passionfruit Labneh and Crispy Yoghurt Flatbread’ from the talented @thatgreenolive and give it a go this weekend… you won’t be disappointed *drool*
Alrighty, you’ll need…
- 1 tub The Collective Plant Yoghurt – Passionfruit
Crispy Yogurt Flatbread
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup The Collective Plant Yoghurt – Natural
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 zucchini, sliced 5mm thick
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups corn
- 1/2 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 large strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Now all you need to do is…
- To make the labneh, strain Passionfruit Yoghurt overnight in a mesh sieve lined with muslin. Discard liquid and reserve the thickened yoghurt.
- To make the flatbread, combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Make a well in the centre, add wet ingredients and knead to create a rough dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic. Wrap with clingfilm and rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa. In a frying pan, sautee zucchini for 10 minutes over medium-high heat, until softened and beginning to brown, then add onion and sautee for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add to a large bowl. Add remaining salsa ingredients and toss to combine. Chill while you cook the flatbread.
- When flatbread dough has rested, divide dough into six equal portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion out to roughly 2-5mm thick.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add one disc of dough and fry for 3 minutes until browned on one side. Flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes until browned and crisp on both sides. Repeat with remaining dough, adding more oil to the pan for each flatbread.
- Serve chilled salsa with the hot flatbreads and a generous dollop of passionfruit labneh.