Everybody loves wedges, so we decided to put a li’l twist on them to make it guilt free *wink*. These ‘Sweet Chilli & Ginger Loaded Pumpkin Wedges with Sweet Chilli Yoghurt’ using our Natural Plant yoghurt will not disappoint!
Alrighty you’ll need…
Sweet Chilli & Ginger Pumpkin Wedges
- 1/2 large crown pumpkin, cut in half again and then into 1-2cm wedges
- 10g ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Miso Mushroom “Mince”
2 tbsp olive oil
3 large cloves garlic
200g mushrooms, chopped in a food processor to a meaty texture
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp miso
1/4 tsp chilli powder
2 tbsp The Collective Plant Yoghurt – Natural
Generous season of salt and pepper
Sweet Chilli Yoghurt
1/2 cup yoghurt
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
200g pineapple, sliced 2cm thick and cut into wedges
Herbs and condiments of choice
Now you just need to…
- Preheat oven to 200°C. In a large bowl, toss pumpkin with ginger, garlic, sweet chilli sauce and oil to combine. Roast for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through and beginning to crisp.
- Meanwhile, to make the mushroom mince, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant. Add mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes, then add soy sauce, miso and chilli powder. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and liquid is reduced. Remove from heat and stir through yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- To fry the pineapple, heat a little oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add pineapple wedges and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when beginning to char.
- To make the sweet chilli yoghurt, whisk together yoghurt and sweet chilli sauce to combine.
- To serve, arrange wedges in a serving dish and pile over the mushroom mince. Scatter over the fried pineapple and dollop over sweet chilli yoghurt. Garnish with herbs and condiments of choice, and enjoy immediately.